The Associate Scientist is responsible for contributing to catalog and new product productions, solving problems in existing synthetic procedures, developing protocols, policies, and procedures, and other projects assigned by the manager.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- 1+ years of experience in Chemistry or in an ISO – Certified organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or other life science disciplines.
- Basic laboratory skills. Knowledge of advanced synthetic organic methods, analytical methodologies, medicinal chemistry, or biochemistry would be beneficial.
- Generally effective oral and written communication skills including technical documentation.
- Work independently on regular tasks, with supervision on advanced tasks.
- Manage time efficiently according to assigned tasks to meet schedules.
- Basic knowledge of computers and software in laboratory environment.
- Physical: May require occasional lifting and moving of equipment of moderate weight and/or bulk.
- Environmental conditions: Laboratory environment, exposure to variety of hazardous chemicals and potential neurotoxins. Required to wear all mandated personal protective equipment, which might include gloves, respirators, lab coats, face shields and other PPE. Will be required to work with chemicals and laboratory equipment.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Our Benefits – https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/benefits.html
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut, Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.Job Requisition ID: 244084Location: BurlingtonCareer Level: B – Recent University Graduate(<1 year of experien