In collaboration with the ACS External Affairs and Communications Office we advocate for :
- Innovation through Research and Technology
- Science Education and Workforce
- Sustainability and the Environment
- Science in Public Policy
Committee Membership is open to all those members of the Northeastern Section who wish to participate in the section’s government policy related activities: congressional visits, participation in the Act4Chemistry network, local town halls, or other policy-related activities. Interested members may contact the Committee Chair, and are encouraged to become familiar with ACS policy positions and advocacy tools. www.acs.org/content/acs/en/policy.html
Who We Are
Dr. Doris I. Lewis, Chair
Rep. Jake Auchincloss, Dr. Heidi Vollmer-Snarr, Zach Snarr, Brammy Rajakumar, Tessa Haining, Dr. Doris Lewis
Credit: Doris Lewis
Act4Chemistry Legislative Action Network
What is Act4Chemistry?
- ACS’ legislative network with 15,000+ members.
- Suite of tools and programs that provides support to individual members, local sections, state committees, and other groups.
- An easy way to advocate for chemistry and takes only minutes to join!
ACS Public Policy Fellowships
ACS has two types of Public Policy Fellowship programs: the Science Policy Fellowship and the Congressional Fellowship. Please see Fellowship Programs for more information.