Joint Symposium on Medicinal Chemistry
The ACSMEDI | EFMC Medicinal Chemistry Frontiers is co-organised as a collaboration between the ACS (American Chemical Society) MEDI (Division of Medicinal Chemistry) and the EFMC (European Federation for Medicinal chemistry and Chemical biology).
The program will include:
- 3 high quality plenary lectures.
- 9 sessions on key topics in Medicinal Chemistry.
- About 18 oral communications selected from the submitted abstracts
- An extensive social program to maximise your networking opportunities.
- A poster session and an exhibition.
The ACSMEDI | EFMC Medicinal Chemistry Frontiers Meeting attracts a highly targeted audience composed of experts, researchers and early career trainees in drug discovery and development, in particular medicinal and synthetic chemists, together with scientists active in the fields of computer assisted drug design, biology, DMPK, pharmacology, and early toxicology.
The Symposium is held on the campus of the Boston University at the George Sherman Union.
We look forward to meeting you in Boston!